Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Getting to Work (Part II)!

The second half of the 12 week Design Challenge is over, and it's time for you to tell me which of the weekly designs you'd like me to work on first.   I've chosen the design I like best from each week's concepts, and your votes will decide where I start.  (I'm still making progress on "Between Two Rivers," which should be ready for quilting soon.  Which means, I suppose, that I have to settle on a quilting scheme.)

Anyway, back to this half of the challenge.  You can vote for your choice on this survey/poll, which shows the choices, but I'm reviewing your choices here, as well.   (Disclaimer:  Colors may change, on any of these, when they are actually made.)

1. Life is Chocolate
What can I say?



2. Feynman Lives
Perhaps not as true to a Feynman diagram as some of the others, it still retains a tiny bit of the spirit of them.



3. Elemental
All good choices, as I liked them all.  I had to choose one.



4. Inca
I liked all my choices, but this was still in keeping with the original, beautiful Inca counting device.



5. Knife Skills
I will probably do "Diced," anyway, at some point (I'm thinking hand-dyed cottons) so Julienned was my choice for your choosing.



6. Window on Wings
This was a tough choice, but in the end this is the one from last week that would be most different for me to try.



Please help with your vote! (You surprised me last time.)   Thanks for your input!  Here's the link again:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HOarQc7bBI2UT00SQN2Jd90ZbZoDDks-8pFCP6wqgbo/viewform?usp=send_form

4 comments:

  1. I think Feynman is my favorite but I keep going back and forth between it and Inca. I think you should make them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Deb! I will likely end up doing all of them someday. :-)

      Delete
  2. Funny I chose what Deb did, Feynman. The last one featured above reminds me of pick up sticks. Great work Karen.

    Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fran! It does look like pickup sticks, doesn't it? Haven't played that (intentionally, anyway) in a long time! :-)

      Delete