Monday, May 19, 2014

Design Challenge, Week #4

This week I had not idea what I was going to pose for a challenge.  I had had something in mind but all the design ideas that sprang to mind had bars and circles and, while not a big surprise, I wanted something that might spark some different ideas.  I like bars and circles, mind you, and I don't mind have some of those designs in the hopper but this week let's go for something else.

And it came to me this morning, as I was remembering a lovely visit yesterday with some old friends that I hadn't seen in quite awhile.    This week the design will be about friendships, how they weave in and out, with friends near and far, always in touch or touching our lives now and then.

I think this one may take a little longer--friendship is a rich and complex idea.  I don't know if I can begin to do it justice but that's what a challenge is all about.

Happy designing; I'll see you back here later this week with some of your ideas--and I hope you'll share yours, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment