Monday, July 23, 2012

Ready for the Games!

The Ravellenic Games are approaching, and I'm making plans for what I will be knitting/crocheting/spinning/weaving.

Just now I finished the Planet Stitch section of the Skywalker shawl, so the end is in sight!   I'm excited to be getting closer to finishing my first lace piece, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks off the needles and blocked.   During the course of the shawl I've learned some tips for keeping my knitting on track, and not get so far past a mistake that I can't go back and fix it.  (Which is not to say that I haven't used the lifelines more than once....)

There are some other projects that are waiting in the wings, and the challenge will be deciding which to do!  (I fear that I will end up with as many fiber UFOs as I have quilt UFOs--and that is a very frightening number!)

So, let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment