Sunday, February 5, 2012

Waiting for Plyday

Somehow this post I wrote more than a week ago ended up in the "Draft" folder, so this is a bit out of sequence.  (And I'm embarrassed to note that I was so tired on Friday night that I completely forgot I had some plying to do!!  Next Firday/Plyday)

......

This afternoon I finished spinning the merino/bamboo/silk from Fiber Fancy.  I'll let it rest before plying it on Friday--or, Plyday, in the #spindown2010 challenge from @BelleoftheBall. (It's going to just look like a Christmas candy cane--I can hardly wait!)

I'm almost sad to say goodbye to spinning this, it felt so good to spin!  I seldom believe it when someone says something spins like butter or cuts like butter, or whatever like butter--but this does.
I'll get to work with it twice more--plying, and knitting or weaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment